The Adventurers

The Adventurers
Above: Emma the Scot

Friday, May 4, 2007

Spiderman 3


Went to see Spiderman 3 last night...very very good...highly recommended.


Just over a month until I leave. I bought myself a digital camera so you can expect some good photos on here from now on. It's a cool as camera, got a great deal!


Have been buying a lot of things for my trip lately. Thermals, travel pillows, khaki shirts...the list goes on and on really.


I am so excited but scared about running out of money at the same time. I'm also going to miss all my family, friends and even (shock horror) work. I love my job...how many people can say that they seriously enjoy work and love what they do? Not many I reakon.

1 comment:

Sezzy said...

Hey em!
I went to see spider man 3 the other day, it is really good but there were some corny bits they could of cut but other than that it was great! Would of been better if i could have seen it with justin though....
Good luck with the travel plans!