My African trip draws to a close tomorrow with my final drive to Nairobi. Then it's Paris!!!!!!! I am just a tad excited to go back into civilisation and eat some Maccas...am craving a Quarter Pounder for some reason, hmmm.
Africa has been everything I imagined, dusty, dirty an smelly but so much has happened that I didn't expect. Have made many new friends on the truck, 5 of which live in England and have kindly offered us free accommodation...YAY. So that as well as Rhianna (my very distant cousin in Northern England) means a lot of free sleeps in an expensive country. So awesome.
My last three days I have been on safari in the Serengeti and sleeping out in a tiny little tent with the lions, water buffalo, warthogs, elephants...you get the picture. It was nuts but so much fun. We spotted the big five plus many more and I may now be obsessed with zebras instead of cows, I sense a black and white theme.
Anyway, in a few days I will be adding photos and calling people and yeah...can't wait.
The Adventurers
Above: Emma the Scot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thatd be an interesting tent
Post a Comment