The Adventurers

The Adventurers
Above: Emma the Scot

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A SPECIAL DAY!!



Today is mine and Nick's one whole year together!!

I miss you alot Nick and can't wait to see you in Thailand in 2 months and 12 days (and no I'm not that excited that I'm counting or anything...hehe no way), it's going to be the best fun ever - the beach, sun, shopping and just us.

Hugs and kisses and I wish we were actually together on our anniversary. Kinda sucks being in a whole different hemisphere to you.


LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good on yas... thats a terrible photo of nick.... yer different hemisphere thing sucks eh! ahh well have fun!

Em said...

its a cute one of him...the smile the chest... but yeah nick doesn't like it either, he's complaining too! lol, not changing it hehe

Anonymous said...

no no this is great. no prob with u being in different hemisphere at all. i just need one of those party hats and a party whistle and ill have a great time

Sezzy said...

The different hemisphere thing really sucks!!! Not being together on ur one year... I had a totally sucky, depressed day in july... well the boys should plan a romantic nite for us when we return to celebrate a delayed one year don't you think Em?? Hey Justin?? :)

Em said...

i think you're on the right track sez...candlelight dinner and dancing under the stars? oh and flowers, chocolates, perfume...a lot of time to make up boys! get thinking

Anonymous said...

Make up 4 u girls ditching us! haha yer sure!