HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELISE AND SARAH...no computer so sorry you didn't get a birthday message.
Paradise central everybody...basically the Whitsundays with much cheaper food, drinks and heaps of cheap souvenirs!
I'm on Zanzibar at the moment which is an island off the coast and it is amazing. White sand, crystal water and really nice food. Mum you're going to be so jealous...fish market last night...you stand at a table in front of fresh fish and say ''I want some kingfish, 5 prawns, calamari....blah blah blah'' they cook it in front of you and it costs about a dollar. I went a bit nuts. I now have a craze for banana and chocolate filled pancakes...wow.
My tan is sort of coming along in patches and I got a tattoo today. Well okay it's a henna one but is sweet as, a little flower on my wrist.
Not much time really as we're booked in for tea in about 5 mins at The Big Fish. Literally built on the beach, the waves lap the balcony.
Am missing everyone terribly and really want some hugs and kisses and my own bed. But unno...cheap seafood, funky african music and ''happy times''
Love you all and miss you
The Adventurers
Above: Emma the Scot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Emma & Ashleigh
Extremely jealous regarding the cheap seafood, sounds delicious.
Well you two haven't stopped having a great time by the way you have written. Be safe and have a wonderful last few days in Africa
Love Mum and Dad
Hey girlz!!!
Sounds like your still having a blast!
Missing you guys heaps!
I don't have elises email or anything so I didn't get to wish her Happy Birthday! So just in case she reads this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELISE!!!!!
Wish you girls could come visit me!
Take care and be safe!
Luv yas! xox
Post a Comment