OMG Paris is absolutely amazingly beautiful! Had a fabulous 4 days exploring the many sites and just chilling out in the City of luuuuuurve.
Saw all the touristy things...climbed the Eiffel Tower, did the Louvre, sunbaked in Versaille, walked around and round the sex district looking for Moulin Rouge (eventually found it), Sacre Couer everything! Am trying very hard to put a photo of me on here but computers here are kinda in German or something and I don`t understand them! We`ll see how I go.
I also ate a snail the night Ashes family took us out for tea for her birthday...see photo. It was very chewy, only tasted like the garlic sauce it was in, but i did get a crunchy bit which was very very offputting!!

Today Ash and I caught the train to Luxembourg and have only arrived about 30minutes ago. First impressions are very good, the hostel is very huge and modern, internet still expensive. Its Ashleas bday tomorrow so we`re going to do something special.
Also a big shout out to my Daddy back in Ballarat who turns the big 50 on the 12th of this month. Love you Daddy...wish I was there to give you a big hug.
Ok Î`ll post again soon.
Love yas

3 comments:
Hi Emma Can you give Ash three big hugs from Jo, Jonny and Zac for her birthday Thanks
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Glad to hear everything is ok now em with the whole passport thing i was really freaked out!
You girls look after yourselves and try to stay out of trouble!
Missing you both so much!
Luv yas! xox
Hi Emma
Jo has beaten us to it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!!
Love Jules, Pete and Ella xx
Post a Comment