The Adventurers

The Adventurers
Above: Emma the Scot

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

BEING SPOILT!!

Okay so on Sunday I sadly left Bex and Katy in Edinburgh to travel down into the heart of England's Lake District. There I had arranged to meet up with my late pop's brother and a side of the Edmondson family that I have had nothing to do with other than a few letters. Well. What a reception I have recieved. I have been doted on and spoilt since I arrived, fed the best food, taken to amazing places and to meet a lot of family members I have never heard of, though have immediatly taken a liking to.

Today Trever and his wife Sheila took me on a lake cruise on one of the famous lakes. It was drizzling and cold but I had a ball. I got taken out for lunch and afternoon tea and have had the best conversations. It's like I've known them my whole life.

I will be sad to leave on Wednesday, but it has to be done because a week today I fly to Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until next time

Love yas

No comments: