The sleep at the airport was okay...first night alone a bit daunting though. I sneakily set up camp next to two girls about my age who were already asleep, I was like their third traveller for the night. Got a little sleep but time went so slow. Flight was dull and in such a crappy plane, the airconditioning looked like smoke coming out and there were weird noises the whole flight. I suppose that's what ya get for buying the cheapest flight eh? Main thing is I arrived safe and sound.
Bex was there waiting at the bus stop for me in Edinburgh where my airport shuttle dropped me. So good to see her again. She's still the same and we still get on awesomely. Her flat is gorgeous and it is such a luxury to have a bath, pay tv, free net and everyone speaks English (though sometimes a bit hard to understand). I had a walk around when Bex had to go to work and the city is really gorgeous, old buildings, great shopping (i bought a book about London and food from typically English Tesco's) and it really isn't that cold. Like yeah it's colder than Spain but probably about 15 degrees still and not much rain...yet that is!
Tomorrow Bex has the day off so we'll go see some of the sights, maybe go for a drive to see some stuff out of town and just hang out in general. YAY. I love the UK!!
Above: Bex on her birthday we celebrated together in Africa.

No comments:
Post a Comment