Well I survived London....more than survived actually! I loved it! Soooo going back one day. Did everything my legs could manage, my haves being the markets and Greenwich...pretty little river side town. So expensive though, that's why it's a relief to be....
Finally in Bangkok!!. Plane ride not fun. Sat next to a fat old guy for 10 hours straight who insisted on lying on his side, facing me, it felt like he was staring at me all the time. Very creepy. Watched some good movies though so that made up for the 2 hours sleep! Oddly though, now I don't feel tired at all. I am on like a Bangkok high or something.
Hotel is pretty good. I can tell it used to be not very good but awesome about 10 years ago, and they just haven't refurbished. You know what I mean. The rooms nice, HUGE bed and a lovely view over...erm well a building site. Nice.
Apparently there's a pool here, but this place is so big i can't find it. I feel like a pig in mud though, surrounded by about 5 giant shopping malls (i'm talking at least five storey, as big as a regular Aussie block and piled with stores selling anything you can image), little arcades with heaps cheap rip off brand stuff (if you get a Louise Vuitton purse anyone, of course it's real!), the Bangkok fashion week is on about a block away and there are taxis everywhere. So if i get lost i can just hail a cap, pay my $1 AUD and be where i wanna be.
Counting down the seconds though until Nick joins me. Then the real fun can begin.
Before then though, i have a Thai cooking class tomorrow morning so i can cook you all a big feast when i come home and one day of exploring (the malls that is) on friday before Nick is here on Saturday!! YAY.
The Adventurers
Above: Emma the Scot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Well i finally checked out ur blog. turns out you really write alot in a month...
well at least i saw ur pics.
catch u if few days!!
also ur not tanned
Hi Em
If you are interested in Thai cooking try this website
www.thaifoodtonight.com
It's got about 30 recipes each one with a cooking video to go along
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Post a Comment